PDA

View Full Version : any swaddlebees users?

bcky2
09-12-2005, 03:02 PM
i am so tempted to try one but the few things that i have heard are not that great. do any of you mamas use them and if so how well do they hold up compared to a hh or fb? do you have any wicking issues? TIA!

JBaxter
09-12-2005, 03:08 PM
I prefer HH to swaddlebees. I have an extra large if you think they would fit. I found HH to be a heartier diaper ( if that makes sense) HH's Nathan can nap in swaddlebees its a toss up if he will be leaky when he wakes up.
Jeana

bcky2
09-12-2005, 03:18 PM
tyty would be lucky to fit in a med :o he still fits his med fb's on the tightest snaps. i keep thinking about you having thoes larges though

almostamom
09-12-2005, 04:27 PM
HHs are the only thing that will make it through one of DS' naps. We had terrible wicking issued with Swaddlebees initially (the wicking was through the label on the front). I emailed Margarita and she sent me two new ones without labels. We love them now! DS wore one for about 2 1/2 hours this morning - no leaks, no wicking, and they're really trim. I think they are scheduled to start making them without front labels sometime this month. Margarita has been great to work with and I'm so pleased with these dipes - but now we need larges!

HTH,
~Linda~
DS 11/04