PDA

View Full Version : I Hate the New Cruisers! Now What?

kfk
09-19-2005, 03:22 PM
So I sent my complainy email and have a huge box from Target to finish, but then I want to try something else. Have been a loyal Pampers buyer until now. My boys are on the slender side, and Jake is long as well. They currently wear a size 3. Am not as concerned with price as comfiness, fit and absorbency. I do have a long unused Costco card (since they discontinued Pampers!), but do not shop at WalMart. Any recommendations? Thanks!!!

jenny76
09-19-2005, 05:32 PM
That's exactly what I'd like to know. I did manage to find a package of "old" size 3 Cruisers at BRU the other day, so we're good for a little while longer. But, unless I manage to find some more that may have been overlooked somewhere, I'm going to switch brands. My son is also long and rather slim, so I don't know what to do. I hear that Huggies run about a size smaller than Pampers, which I believe since my son was put in a size 4 diaper at a hospital a couple of weeks ago and it fit really well...and he's about 19 pounds. That may be the route to go, since they did fit fine, and they had the waist to crotch length he needs.

Stupid pampers. Why did they have to go and change a good thing??

Puddy73
09-20-2005, 05:47 AM
Have you tried Target brand diapers? My DD is long and lean and they fit her pretty well.

Jennifer
Mommy to Annabelle 9/03 & a little pumpkin due 10/05

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience." - Woodrow Wilson

lizajane
09-20-2005, 07:40 AM
both my kids are long and lean and when we have to use disposables, we are now avid target dipe users. the size 4 is a little big on dylan but i was afraid to buy size 3 because he was pooping out of pampers 3s. but as long as i pull it up high enough and overlap the tabs a little (which works fine!) it works great. schuyler wears a 5 at night and we haven't had a problem.

SpaceGal
09-20-2005, 02:15 PM
My DS isn't quite in his Cruisers just yet but I was curious to find out what the new changes are. So if you don't mind could someone tell me what the new one has that the old one didn't or vice cersa.

n2ou
09-20-2005, 10:17 PM
Try Costco Kirkland brand. If you don't like them, just return them. A lot of people did it that way. I really like them (also switched from cruisers but was never hard-core about the cruisers). I think they are just like Huggies Supreme.

HTH,

Simone