PDA

View Full Version : Bumkins new pull-on style covers

daisymommy
09-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Anyone tried these yet? Naturalbabies.com has them right now for $9.95, and they come in all the cute Bumkins colors and patterns. I never liked the fit of the Velcro type covers, but I really like pull-on style covers (such as Bummis) because there is no velcro to scratch baby. So, I bought one to try on Joshua. I'll post a review once it arrives.
Happy Diapering! :)

tarahsolazy
09-22-2005, 08:20 PM
OOO, I like the looks of those. We are mainly wool these days, or AIOS, but a couple of these might be nice for under clothes this winter... I love the Blue Fizz print.

daisymommy
09-24-2005, 09:05 PM
I just received mine in the mail. First off--they are HUGE!!! I got Joshua an XL because he falls in the middle of the weight range for that size, so it should fit perfect. But instead, it's so big I could literally wear it myself! LOL! So, first tip, size down.

As far as the fabric feel they are just like a Bummis. Same thin, soft, flexible nylon feeling fabric, and very soft waist and leg bands, so I'm guessing no red marks on baby.

I think once I exchange mine for a smaller size, I'll be very happy with these!

stillplayswithbarbies
09-24-2005, 10:15 PM
can I ask Joshua's size? Logan is about 30 pounds and is 36" tall, so I would order an XL, but if they run as big as it sound, should I order a L?

She is outgrowing her covers. The diapers still fit, the same ones we have used since 6 months, but the covers are all getting too small.

...Karen
DS Jake Feb 91, DD Logan Mar 03
http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/superpower.gif http://members.aol.com/khowe14494/borntobebreastfed2.gif

daisymommy
09-26-2005, 08:56 PM
oooh, Karen, I would certainly say a Large, if not a medium. Joshua weighs 40 lbs! And is 38" tall. He is all chub around the waist and thighs too. and seriously, I could wear that XL easily--and I'm a size 12 (oops-did I let that slip? ;)).

kensjen
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Thanks for letting me know about these, I love pull on covers. Jonah is 31 lbs and 33"...maybe I will try a large. He hasn't been in anything MEDIUM in a long time! LOL LOL

stillplayswithbarbies
09-27-2005, 09:42 AM
I ordered larges. I really hesitate to get medium, since she has outgrown all her other medium covers. Maybe I should have ordered 1 medium and 1 large, that way I could use the medium over the trimmer diapers. Hmmm.