PDA

View Full Version : Costco diapers

wcheng
09-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Has anyone tried the new Kirkland brand diapers at Costco? My warehouse got rid of the Pampers, which I like, and replaced them with their own brand of diapers. Has anyone tried them? Liked them or not? I'm still contemplating buying them...

Thanks!

hunnybunny
09-24-2005, 10:32 PM
We use size 3 with our DS. They work great! When we used the Costco Huggies in the past, he got the little gel beads on very full dipes... Not a problem with the Kirkland brand. They are a good price, go for it!

Neatfreak
09-24-2005, 10:36 PM
I bought a case of the Size 4s the last time we were at Costco. I haven't found anything wrong with them - they are suspiciously similarly to Huggies, IMHO. Unscented. I'm not sure if all stores have the same pricing policy, but the case of Kirklands costs the same as the case of Huggies at the location I shop at, and there are only ten more diapers in the Kirkland case. I think the savings is larger on smaller sizes.

wcheng
09-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I read in one of their magazines in the past that the makers of Huggies are the ones who helped design these diapers. That's probably why they're like Huggies.