PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU BROWNIE FAIRY!!!

supercalifragilous
10-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Boy did I get brownied!!! This is stuff I'd always wanted to buy for myself but guilt kept me from spending the extra $$ for self-pampering!!

I received a gift basket FULL of Burt's Bees products for Mom - Peppermint Shower soap (YUM!!!!), The Makeup Artist's Kit full of sample sizes of all Burt's Bees makeup (I LOVE makeup), the Foot Care Set (do you know how LONG it's been since my feet have been pampered???), and the Head-to-Toe starter kit, which is BURSTING with lotsa goodies I can't wait to try!

Thank you for giving me the Rock Star treatment, Brownie Fairy! You really made my day! I'd been really stressed out at work lately and I'd been feeling kind of down and this is just the upper I needed! You did more for my spirit than you will ever know. Any clues as to who you are?

BrownieFairy
10-17-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm so glad you liked the basket and it (finally!) came at a good time to make your day.

I can give you some hints, but I'm not sure you'll figure me out. :)

I don't usually hang out much in Butts (I've been here a few times, but not so much).

Hmmm...I have a 4-month-old DS whose name came from a current TV show...

I'm mostly in the Lounge but once in awhile you'll find me in the other forums...

Enjoy the self-pampering and have fun!

Your Brownie Fairy

supercalifragilous
10-17-2005, 11:50 PM
OK... looks I have some sleuthing cut out for me!!! I've got my researching hat on and I'll be back.... Can you give me your time zone???

Thanks again!! I've already broke open the soap and we put DD to be early tonight so I can try out the foot stuff!! :)

BrownieFairy
10-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Sure...Eastern Standard Time (Massachusetts to be exact!).

Anything else?

I'm on the boards a fair amount, but I don't have a ton of posts (a little over 400).

--Your Brownie Fairy