PDA

View Full Version : HMMM so I almost lost another diaper yesterday

NEVE three BUGS and a BEE
11-03-2005, 10:35 PM
wondered if this has happend to anyone and also wondered if it is why I am missing a firefly???

Bronwyn had her 6th month appt yesterday (yes she is 8 months but healthy as a horse and can you tell she is the 4th child???)...

I change my little bug and the nurse comes in while I am chatting with the DR and grabs my diaper (in blue sassy throw away bag)!!!!!

they are pretty strict there about not putting dirty diapers in room trash so they whisk them away and ask you to give them to them.

so she grabs my diaper and I am just chatting up a storm with my dear DR and she is out the door before I realize it.

Well I change the kiddos everytime I am there so now I wonder how often this might have happened, for I am missing some diapers!!!!

I put her in my show off mudpie that Becca fairy gave her to really get the oohs and ahhs though!!!!...they better not touch that one!!!

new_mommy25
11-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Is there any way you could get the diaper back?? I would be so upset. :(

Momof3Labs
11-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Ooh, that could be. My Dad tried to throw away one of DS's cloth dipes once - I realized when I got home that he didn't put it in my car when he carried it out the garage door behind us, he had put it in the trash! My Mom went diving in the trash for it and rescued it. I also use the disposable Sassy bags when out for dirty cloth dipes...

brigmaman
11-04-2005, 05:58 AM
I think I've done this myself. I have a tiny bathroom downstairs (where the mini-shower is). If a dipe is super-soaked after I spray it off, I sometimes leave it sitting on the side of the garbage can (with a bag) to dry a bit before letting carrying it to the bag on the basement door. Anywho, I think I've forgotten at least once and dh has thrown it away. I guess he just figured if it's there, it's garbage. He's almost too good about emptying garbage cans. }(

rrosen
11-04-2005, 08:50 AM
>
>I put her in my show off mudpie that Becca fairy gave her to
>really get the oohs and ahhs though!!!!...they better not
>touch that one!!!

I'm sorry about the dipe you lost. But, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to think of baby B in the mudpie! You started my day with a smile.

KrisM
11-04-2005, 09:16 AM
You're subject line says "almost". Does this mean you got it back? I sure hope so.

11-04-2005, 02:29 PM
but I got it back...
but I barely noticed her grab it as I gabbed away to him...so I wonder how often I have done this...

I am missing some diapers!!!!

11-04-2005, 02:30 PM
She is such the chick a dee in that diaper!!!
And of course it is the first one daddy grabs if he is changing her and has a clean stash!!!!

lizajane
11-04-2005, 08:15 PM
one good reason to use clear ziploc bags! i just use them over and over again until they fall apart.

parker10302
11-05-2005, 02:53 AM
My cleaning lady emtied an entire pail ready for laundry out into the trash. I went to wash the next morning and encountered an empty pail. I called DH and asked him what he did with my daipers....and then I figured out that they went in the trash and the trash truck had already come. It killed me, I lost six brand new FuzziBunz, nothing fancy, but it took me a while to cough up the money for them and then they were gone when they were literally used only twice.
Very Frustrating...
Nicole

mommy to
Grace 10/02
Emelia 4/05

11-05-2005, 08:38 AM
that would have been hard to deal with!!!