PDA

View Full Version : Kozy Kids Disposable Diapers

kusiakje
11-28-2005, 11:02 AM
So I got a case of Kozy Kids diapers from my best friend over the weekend. Her baby had outgrown them, and since they're an Amway (or Alticorp...or whatever the heck it's called now) product, it's not like she could exchange them with any ease. So I thought I'd give them a shot. Who am I to refuse free diapers?

Anyway, since I didn't find any reviews of these diapers when I did a search, I thought I'd throw mine out: they're a surprisingly excellent disposable. I've been anti-Amway for a long time, and I won't be actually ordering any of these for the future, but that's just my personal thing. For those of you who don't have any Amway-issues, you might want to consider giving them a try.

For comparison sake, Pampers have always fit DD best around the legs. I think these have a comparable fit. Huggies haven't really been the greatest for DD. We tend to get little leaks at the tops of the leg holes.

As for fit around the waist, I don't think that would be a problem with these. I cannot get over the crazy accordian-style seals that kozy kids have for the waist. I pulled the tab up and could practically wrap it around DD's waist, if I had wanted to. That's actually a plus over the other diapers out there. DD's little tummy usually pushes diapers down into low-riders, but that doesn't happen with these. I can actually get these diapers to close around DD's stomach thanks to that accordian-like stretch.

Hope this helps someone!

--Jessica

Mom to Katarina (born 9/16/05)