PDA

View Full Version : Links to your Favorite Fitted Diapers

kep
11-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Yes, I've done a search. ;) Can anyone recommend a few good fitteds for 30 pound toddlers (and the links to find them)? We've been using Under the Nile's, and some Loveybums, and Kissaluvs, but I think I need something a bit different. Thanks for your replies!

Kelli
Mommy to my beautiful little boy, Luke (April 2003)

Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins

Edited to provide more info.

Momof3Labs
11-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Depends on his shape. For DS (long and skinny = high rise, skinny thighs), I liked Cuddlebuns and SOS a lot at that age. Darling Diapers, too, though she is closed. And we used a lot of Baby Blankets pocket dipes.

kep
11-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks, Lori!

From your description, I think Luke is shaped similiar to your son. Could you tell me what SOS's are? And any chance for links you've used to help me find them? I'm new to the WAHM diaper thing, and I've not been able to find some of the cool dipes I hear talked about. Thanks!

Kelli
Mommy to my beautiful little boy, Luke (April 2003)

Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of life.
Maureen Hawkins

Momof3Labs
11-28-2005, 05:51 PM
Cuddlebuns are available at many WAHMs, though not all are created equal. I haven't bought any for a long time, so can't recommend anyone specific. I do prefer the bikini cut, though - it is narrower through the crotch than the regular.

SOS are at www.sosdiapers.com. They used to be pretty hard to get; not sure how busy she still is.

em_jon98
12-01-2005, 01:21 PM
I have heard that the Cuddlebuns from Little Fishy are pretty nice, although I think Kira has, as many of the best Cuddlebuns WAHM's do, moved on to making her own brand. I think she also renamed and opened a new site, although the Little Fishy site is still up and running and she has a CB cover FS on there. Maybe she could do some customs for you? The sites are www.little-fishy.com and http://www.clothmopolitan.com/.

I also know that Trisha at Lil' Bunz is carrying CuddleBunz. She told at some point who was making them and I forget now who it is, but it was someone who does nice work. Perhaps you could order them from her? She is such a dear...one of my all time favorite WAHM's.

HTH!

JBaxter
12-01-2005, 02:40 PM
My fav for my 32lb 37inch toddler are www.righteousbaby.com FLAG 3. They are side snap and he is on the next to tightest snap. If Ann doesnt have any instock email her she is great to work with.
http://www.tallulahbaby.com/index.php/action/category/id/5/subid/8/ has 1 large fitted instock I have 3 of her dipes and they all fit Nathan great.
http://www.bijoubabygear.com/index.php/action/category/id/4/ I have 1 of her Larges and they have plenty of room.

nbrackman
12-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Truthfully the only thing I've found that works for us are prefitteds. I just got a bunch made for me from my prefolds, and I could customize the rise, etc. At $4 a diaper, it's an unbeatable deal.

www.tinkletraps.com

todzwife
12-02-2005, 05:15 PM
www.pattynaps.com

She also is on hyena cart. The larges fit wonderfully on my 26 pound skinny 2 year old ;)