PDA

View Full Version : Pull-ups giving DD a wedgie, leaking

drsweetie
12-04-2005, 02:13 PM
The subject line says it all. DD is wearing pull-ups of the Wal-Mart (White Cloud) variety. We loved the diapers but have been less impressed with the pull-ups. In particular, they seem to "ride in" and give her a wedgie, which doesn't seem to bother DD much but does result in leaking if she pees in them. I know the merits of different brands of pull-ups have been discussed numerous times here, but I haven't seen anyone specifically address the wedgie issue. Are there any pull-ups that are less prone to wedgie-making than others?

Ellen

Kidrepair
12-05-2005, 12:02 PM
I had the same problem with Wal-mart pull-ups and I have been on a search for cheaper pull-ups myself. My DD does great in the Pampers easy-ups but they are so $$$$$. I recently bought Target pull-ups with Care bears and they so far seem good. No real leaks. Don't know how big your DD is, mine is almost 21/2 and weighs about 28 pds, which I think is maybe on the smaller side and she still gets wedgies with some brands. How tiny do these companies think their behinds are?LOL

drsweetie
12-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I think our DDs are about the same size. Unfortunately, the nearest Target is 40 miles away and that kind of precludes our shopping there regularly. :( Thanks for the input!

Ellen