PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and a Kissaluvs outlet question

jodi_b
12-14-2005, 04:36 PM
First, many thanks for all the GREAT information I've found on this board. I remember being mystified when I first started looking into the cloth diapering options, but now I feel prepared to venture into the world of CDing. So... THANKS to you all.

Based on the recommendations in the 101 thread, I'm ordering IPFs and Kissaluv 0s with a variety of covers for my baby-to-be. Also due to this board, I've ordered and/or purchased velour/sherpa wipes, Baby Bits, a 28 qt pail, and 2 large bummi totes.

Now for my question...

I signed up for the Kissaluvs e-mail list a while back, but so far the outlet hasn't been stocked. When I did a search on this board, I saw posts about the outlet store being stocked in November 2003 and November 2004. Can anyone give me an approximate idea of how often the outlet store has been stocked in the past?

I've been holding off on placing my order for the IPFs, Kissaluvs, and covers. My daughter isn't due until February, so I still have time, but I'd like to get this crossed of my to-do list if the outlet isn't likely to be stocked in the next month or so.

Thank you!

Jodi

SeekerMage
12-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I dont know how often they stock, but they did just do a stocking about a week ago...dont know if anything is left or not but I know they did have everything stocked it looked like. Good luck!

jodi_b
12-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Aaargh! I can't believe I missed it. I've been checking the website several times a week! It's the www.kissaluvs.com site, right? There's nothing left there now. :-(

Thanks for letting me know.

Jodi