PDA

View Full Version : Sears brand diapers - any experience with these?

babymama
12-15-2005, 03:34 PM
I struck up a conversation with a mom of infant twins plus a 2 yr old in diapers (3 in diapers - yikes!).

She recommended the diapers available at the Sears Grand store. She said they are beter than Huggies and better than the grocery store brand that I sometimes use. She couldn't remember the name of the diaper, but said they were in a yellow package.

Anyone have any experience with these? The Sears Grand is really not convenient to get to, but I could truck up there if these dipes are worth it.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03 and
One on the way, due 01/03/06

bunnisa
12-15-2005, 08:54 PM
I have no idea, but let me know if you check them out. Or I'll let you know if I check them out! Have you been there yet? I got my Hoover floormate there and it's quite an interesting store.

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres

babymama
12-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Bethany -
I always forget that you're in Austin - pg brain! Yes, I plan on going this Saturday. DH has a bunch of work to do, so DS and I are going to make ourselves scarce in the morning. I went to the Sears at Hancock Center (just north of UT) yesterday looking for these dipes, and they told me they only carry them at the Sears Grand store. So I'll post a review after a few days of use.

I think the HEB diapers (the ones with Clifford on them) aren't too bad, and buy them occassionally. So I was really impressed when this mom said that these Sears diapers are much better than the HEB dipes.

I'm also going to try the CVS diapers that I've read so much about here lately.

It'll be good to compare them all.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03 and
One on the way, due 01/03/06

bunnisa
12-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Looking forward to hearing about the Sears diapers!

I've tried some CVS diapers - don't know if I got the right brand or not, but I wasn't very impressed. They are fine, though. Also tried the Walgreen's diapers - they have stretchy sides, and I like them quite a bit.

Bethany
mom to one and one on the way!
http://lilypie.com/days/060226/0/8/1/-6/.png
"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-J. Torres