PDA

View Full Version : Newborn disposible with cord cut out?

mom2binsd
12-16-2005, 05:18 PM
When my DD was born 2 years ago I got the newborn diapers with the cord cut out which was easier than foldiing the diaper- can't find them now, did they stop making these???

TIA

kusiakje
12-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Luvs newborn diapers still has a little dip in the waistline that's supposed to be for the cord. I don't know if DD is oddly shaped or something, but we still have to fold the diaper down to allow room for her cord to breathe with the Luvs.

Even though Pampers and Huggies don't have cut-outs per se, we found that they were sort of cut low enough that we didn't really have to fold the tops down.

HTH

Jessica

Mom to Katarina (DOB 9/16/05)

almostamom
12-16-2005, 10:22 PM
I was only able to find one package of these when DS was born a year ago. Honestly, I didn't notice any difference between those and the regular newborn dipes - we weren't brand loyal either - whatever was on sale or we had a coupon for.
~Linda~
DS 11/9/04

amazz
12-19-2005, 05:18 PM
"Even though Pampers and Huggies don't have cut-outs per se, we found that they were sort of cut low enough that we didn't really have to fold the tops down. "

Yep, same here.

Angela
mama to my raisin and furry mama to Chloe
~ A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

kcgirl
12-27-2005, 03:35 PM
About a year ago when I started to look for the Pampers Swaddlers with the cord cut-out I couldn't find them, and I found out they were discontinuing them. Then all of a sudden TRU must have found some in their back room and put them out and I bought them all as I knew they were hard to come by. I don't know why they stopped making them that way -- I thought it was a GREAT idea. I think I wrote to them back then also. You may want to do the same so they know people are still interested in them. At the least, maybe they'll send you some Pampers coupons!!