PDA

View Full Version : My very first Fluffy Mails!

DeeEast
12-20-2005, 08:40 PM
OMG I am so excited. I got THREE Fluffy Mails today! I'm washing everything up right now and it is all so soft and squishy and wonderful! I'm so excited!

I've been trying out some Motherease one-size diapers with covers that a very nice woman lent to me to try (Thanks again Liza!) and I'm liking them so far in addition to the prefolds and Fuzzy Bunz that I just bought.

As I was putting on the borrowed Motherease today to try on my two's tushies, I was getting such a sense of satisfaction. I can't explain it but I know you guys understand. What is it about cloth diapering that is so innately satisfying to me?

I know that when I see my family over Christmas my family is all going to jump down my throat and get on my case and call me crazy for CDing. What do you tell people when they look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears when they find out you cloth diaper? Any good, succinct answers that shut them up?

bcky2
12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
isnt it exciting to get yummy fluff in the mail :P

as for what to tell people, many dont say much to me. some want to see them and think that they are really neat and cute but then say that there is no way that they could have ever done it. if they look at me like i am crazy i just "happen to mention" that i uses cloth mama pads and cloth napkins and the whole cloth tp is really getting my intrest lately. they then know never to come to my house ;)