PDA

View Full Version : Twin stash size

DeeEast
12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Ok, once and for all, I am trying to decide how many diapers I need for my 3 month old twins. So far I've gotten 12 Fuzzi Bunz. I'm using 10 borrowed ME OS and like them. These have to go back so I want to place an order for one of the packages of those. I can't find any good deals on E-bay at all or on Mother-Ease's forum site. I've got 12 Indian Infant pre-folds coming any day but I'm not a big pre-fold person, only in a pinch.

I'm doing laundry every day or every other day while still using an occasional sposie. I'd like to go with all CD with Fuzzi Bunz at night. I've got four Joey Bunz inserts (I use one microfiber and one Joey in the Fuzzi Bunz for each twin every night. That gives me enough for two nights each). But I may need more Joey inserts in case of necessary changes during the night.

I think I want to go primarily with the ME OS with enough Fuzzi Bunz for convenience sake. Ok, ladies with experience, how many more do I need for two babies in diapers at once doing laundry every other day or so? TIA!

lizajane
12-26-2005, 10:00 PM
i think i would go with 10 dipes/day for each babe just to be on the safe side- so if you wash later than planned, etc, you will still have clean dipes. i probably used 6-10 dipes on my kids at that age, but one was a always wet kinda guy and one was a flood-er. so if you call the prefolds your back up dipes, then you could probably do 6-8 fitteds/pockets for each day for each twin. so maybe 12 bunz and 12 motherease? and then maybe 6 of the motherease snap in doublers (i think they call them liners on their site) in case you need more absorbancy? and then maybe a few more fun dipes for entertainment. like sugarpeas size one with cute prints, etc.

kijip
12-29-2005, 09:33 PM
Denise-

I have some ME OS (8 or 9) that never sold on Swap that I am too lazy to Ebay. Send me an email if you want a deal on them and the ME liners.

DeeEast
12-31-2005, 08:36 PM
>Denise-
>
>I have some ME OS (8 or 9) that never sold on Swap that I am
>too lazy to Ebay. Send me an email if you want a deal on them
>and the ME liners.
>
>

I sent you an email.