PDA

View Full Version : How often do they change these things?

emilys_mom
07-05-2006, 04:50 PM
DD is only 13 mos. and Pampers has changed their diapers 3X already in that time. Not that I'm complaining, because the new stretchy tabs on their Baby Dry seem more comfy, but it seems like a lot of changes. Do all companies do this?

hez
07-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Marketing folks like to have something new and improved to advertise every so often. Some changes are major (stretchy sides), some are minor (I think of artwork changes as minor, since they don't affect performance).

Based on my experience over the last 9 years at work, the major brands make changes at a similar pace.

mollys_mommy
07-12-2006, 08:48 AM
the baby dry stretchy tabs are a test run. i called pampers yesterday about why they dont mkae overnight diapers and that's what the guy said. i LOVE the stretchy tabs!

tarynsmum
07-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm not sure, but I thought I'd give you all a heads up. I got a thing of coupons in the mail for a "new" huggies supreme. The insert says "HUggies Supreme Gentle Care: custom comfort for babies (sizes newborn, 1 & 2) with cuddleweave" and "Huggus Supreme Natural Fit: custom comfort for older babies (sizes 3, 4, 5, & 6) with hugflex"

I have no idea what "cuddleweave" and "hugflex" means, but very exciting. Since I switched to cloth, I don't guess I care anymore :P