PDA

View Full Version : What to do with old fuzzi bunz?

pennstatecowgirl
08-10-2006, 10:21 PM
My son is potty trained now (yay!) and I'm wondering what to do with his collection of large fuzzi bunz. They are *well* used, some with rough looking fleece and others where the elastic is pretty well used up. We ended up getting all new diapers for my daughter b/c she's so much smaller, she would leak right out of the droopy elastic legs.

I don't feel right throwing them away, but I can't imagine who would want them? There's no way I would ever try to sell them. Any ideas?

brittone2
08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Some of the various diaper swapping boards offer "free for shipping" dipes to families in need. (MDC does this, and I think diaperswappers does too?).

We have some similarly well worn FBs, although DS still wears his at times (still won't poop on the potty). The elastic in a few has seen better days, etc.

Just an idea if you are looking to get rid of them. There may be moms that can't afford much in the way of CDs that would use them, provided they still function (I know ours do, despite looking like they've been through some serious trauma ;) )

MarisaSF
08-10-2006, 10:46 PM
I would consider donating them to Miracle Diapers if they are usable - http://www.miraclediapers.com/
"Cloth Diapers for Low Income Families"-- the idea behind the organization is that cloth diapering is less expensive long term than disposables, but the start-up cost is quite large.

It seems like you think they are too used for a baby though? I wonder if anyone can use them for pets? Ummmm... really small pets? :)