PDA

View Full Version : pampers baby-dry FLEX?

skohng
08-16-2006, 12:16 AM
hi don't know if anyone's posted about this, but has anyone heard about the new and improved baby-dry? sounds like they're getting flexible, stretchy tabs!! does anyone know if this is out on the market yet?

hbridge
08-16-2006, 05:50 AM
Oh yes, they have been on the market here for awhile. We are NOT happy with them. After 2 1/2 years using Baby-Dry's we had to switch. For my child they seem to leak and the tabs don't stay shut.
I hope others have a better experience with them.

hez
08-17-2006, 06:47 AM
Call the 1-800 # or send a message via the website. If you include the lot # information from the side of the bag, that helps even more.

I'm sorry you're disappointed in the most recent Baby Dry dipes you've bought.

hbridge
08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Hi Heather,

I actually did call the company and they were very nice, but the diapers are what they are.

Hope others are happier with the change.

hez
08-19-2006, 10:30 PM
They are what they are today.

Consumer comments are a big fat hairy deal, and definitely make a difference in the long run.

ShanaMama
08-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Haven't seen them at all, but sounds like they could be a hit. I love the Cruisers b/c of the stretchy tabs, but think Baby Dry helps prevent diaper rash a little better.
If they could combine the best features of the 2 that would be fabulous!!
THanks for mentioning it- I'll keep my eyes open!

lmwbasye
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
I have to say, we LOVE these. I have always preferred Baby Dry a bit more to the Cruisers (seem to hold a bit more) but didn't fit great because of no stretch. The new tabs are awesome and this diaper reminds me of the old-style Cruisers which I did love.

I would definitely recommend if you had problems with the change to the new Cruisers.

Tondi G
08-22-2006, 01:15 AM
Do they have that new Mesh liner that the cruisers have??? That was our reason for switching to Huggies....the mesh gave DS a rash!

thanks
~Tondi

lmwbasye
08-22-2006, 05:47 AM
No, they do not.