PDA

View Full Version : ETA: Now found! I have somehow lost my brand new bumGenius

american_mama
09-04-2006, 03:14 AM
ETA: What was lost is now found! I just spied it on the floor of my bedroom right in front of DH's closet, like it had fallen out of it, which is unlikely. Maybe it was caught in a comforter that has been laying around various floors for weeks (DD1 is in a "drag blankets through house" phase.")

Sorry to report my bumGenius is keeping mum on the whereabouts of the missing Snap-EZ, sock, and remote control.

Like two weegs ago, I got a brand new grasshopper green bumGenius in the mail, one of the rare diapers that I have bought new. I opened it, admired it greatly (really nice color), and threw it on the floor in front of sleeping DD's room, like I do with most clean diapers or clothes at night, and went to bed myself. And that's the last I've seen of it. Where did it go? I've looked and interrogated older DD and DH to no avail.

Today older DD suggested maybe it got thrown out with the trash - that maybe Daddy did it (obviously she knows who Mom likes to blame for stuff in this household). She vehemently denied throwing it in the trash herself. It would be very unlike her to do that, and the diaper is long gone if she did. But I don't think that's what happened to it. It's in some black hole in this house, and I want it back!

lizajane
09-04-2006, 07:31 AM
i am fairly certain it is on a date with my purple snap ez.

Momof3Labs
09-04-2006, 07:40 AM
dunno, but if it sees our dvd remote, could it please send the remote home!

Joolsplus2
09-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I almost had it out looking for my Poquito Pants this morning...but I found them...

Man, I hope they haven't ventured far (those ARE nice dipes! I love that one you showed me!)

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

american_mama
09-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Glad to know you ladies understand and that I'm not alone.

kristenk
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM
Could it have gotten scooped up with some other laundry that's awaiting washing (okay, I know you said 2 weeks, but sometimes extra blankets take a long time to actually make their way into the washer) OR could it have been put away with some other clothes? DH is always putting things in places they don't normally go.

I hope you find it. I couldn't find a pair of training pants for the longest time. They eventually turned up. At least it's green - that seems easier to spot!

mommyoftwo
09-05-2006, 05:05 PM
I bet it's out on a date with my missing HA sock that goes with Linnea's playdress. It's driving me crazy and I want it back. When he comes home scold him for keeping my sock out so late.

I hope you find your diaper soon. Amelia has a tendency to hide things so I'm always finding things in very strange places. Today I found her missing glass of milk in Linnea's changing table cabinet.

Momof3Labs
09-09-2006, 09:54 PM
Not to worry, DS1 found the missing remote control this morning! It was at the bottom of a storage basket of trains!

Two down, two to go!