PDA

View Full Version : Do print FB wick?

jenjenfirenjen
09-05-2006, 08:55 AM
A fellow CD mom is selling her stash of FB and I am really tempted to buy them (15 medium FB with Joey Bunz for $100...is that a deal or what.) They are all the reverse bug print with colored fleece inner. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that the print FB are prone to wicking. Anyone have any experience?

I so don't need these dipes but they're such a great deal I'm having a hard time passing them up. I've had good luck so far with solid color medium FBs on D-man so I could always sell some of my fitteds (think anyone would buy my Bijous, lol?) and use mainly FBs.

Momof3Labs
09-05-2006, 11:37 AM
If I say yes, can I buy your Bijous?

But, alas, I will not be that self-serving. Print FBs do not normally wick (I have some frogs in rotation that are fine) but the reverse print bugs had a VERY bad reputation for wicking. How well do you know the seller? Is it someone who would be honest with you about wicking? How used are the dipes (reverse bugs are probably 2-3 years old) and JBs?

jenjenfirenjen
09-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, I decided not to get them. I know I would have been buying them just because they were a bargain. I already have plenty of FBs and I know I would never want to sell my fitteds. Thanks for the feedback though.