PDA

View Full Version : Free samples of Sportwash at D*ick's Sporting Goods

american_mama
09-07-2006, 12:06 AM
ETA: The message board automatically changed the name of the store Di*ck's to #####, which is why I am instead writing it the way I am.

Yesterday I got several free single use samples (1 oz, which is one capful) of Sportwash at my Di*ck's's Sporting Goods. I was just in there to check if they had a bottle of it and what the cost was. I had to ask two salespeople to find someone who knew the product, but one mentioned that they were out of the bottles but had several samples in the back. I declined, saying I already knew I liked it, but then he said they were free... so I said sure!

Irrelevant to anything, but the packaging on the samples is a million times better than the last bottle of Sportwash I bought. There is a little penguin logo, a spiffy purple and orange them, and nice fonts. The bottle I bought from Walmart several months ago looked completely homemade; it had hunter orange all over it, bad photos of hunting clothing, and BIG BOLD UGLY ARIAL FONT everywhere. Wonder if the company got bought or just got savvy in the marketing department.