PDA

View Full Version : How well do these clothing brands fit over cloth diapers?

daisymommy
09-13-2006, 10:41 AM
I know Hannah pants fit great. But what about:

Naartjie
Mini Boden
Garnet Hill
Zutano
Gymboree (pants or leggings)

I have never ordered from any of these places, so I don't know how roomy the seat of the pants run in them. I love the fit of Hannah wiggle pants for that cloth dipaer "bubble but" :) Anything else fit great like that?

mypa
09-13-2006, 03:34 PM
We've switched over to Naartjie for most of DS's wardrobe. Haven't tried the others as I have 2 Naartjie stores within 10min. from my house. They are very roomy, not only in the seat but all the way around so they have a baggy look. I've done mostly shorts so far and they fall below the knees. I just bought some pants and they are long so definitely have to roll them up. Not sure how well they will be for when he is actively playing.

I really like knit pants with cuffs at the bottom as it tends to be less trippy for my beginner walker. Another alternative to wiggle pants are the Grow With Me Okie Dokie (so?) brand at JC Penny. He wears those practically everyday, they are knit so very CD friendly, and also very cheap ($5).

Good luck!

parker10302
09-14-2006, 01:22 AM
We have a lot of Naartjie for my girls(we also have two stores nearby), and a little Mini Boden. I found the Mini Boden horrible for fitting over cloth dipes. My youngest is on the petite side and we had to put away her 6-12 Mini Boden long ago. As for Naartjie, we had a on a pair of their 6-12 cotton capris over a Bumgenius today, and they fit great. Unfortunately I bought all 12-18 for the fall/winter, and they only stay up with the cloth on. Absolutely no sposie using happening with those on!!! Good luck, hope that helps!
Nicole

mommy to
Grace 10/02
Emelia 4/05

daisymommy
09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Thank-you! Off to do some shopping :)