PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on TRU/BRU diapers

louisaho
09-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Would like some feedback on TRU/BRU store brand (Especially for Baby) diapers. They had a good deal on their diapers. Bought 2 value boxes of Size 3 diapers for around 10cents each. Thought this was very worth it. But are they any good? Would TRU take back partially open boxes? Thanks!

shburks
09-18-2006, 01:26 PM
I think they're fine. I don't *love* them, but I'm very partial to Pampers Cruisers myself!! There's really nothing wrong with them. They did the job, didn't leak, etc. Some people really love them, so you'll probably get mixed reviews.

I don't know about opened boxes, but they'll certainly take back the other box if you open one and don't love them.

Susan

atlcombs
09-18-2006, 03:26 PM
I didn't like them because our DDs are so skinny that there was a lot of extra material hanging out the sides of the diapers. We could literally tuck the sides completely around DD's entire body which would then move and slide around till she looked like she had wings on her sides! Also, we couldn't get the tabs to overlap like we needed to because she was so skinny. So, we stuck to the Swaddlers and after trying to Cruisers, switched to the plain Huggies. Good luck!
~gina

pbj
09-22-2006, 04:10 PM
I buy the Supremes verson and we love them. No leaks ever!
The 2 boxes for $30 is such a great deal.

theloo
09-27-2006, 12:00 PM
I was just going to ask this question. I bought the 2/$30 last night because they were out of Pampers Swaddlers. Thanks for the review.