PDA

View Full Version : Playskool diapers

MomtoNico
10-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Has anyone tried the Playskool diapers? They are on sale at CVS so i was tempeted to give them a try.

pittsburghgirl
10-04-2006, 07:07 PM
I actually bought a pack because they were giving out $5 extra bucks with one mega pack so I thought I'd try them.

They fit much like Target or the CVS explorers diaper. The outside is a bit more papery than the others we use (Target, CVS explorers, White Cloud). The tabs are like those - just stretchy right on the tab itself, but the sides aren't stretchy like Cruisers. They seemed to work fine for my DS who usually doesn't pee often, but when he does it's a flood.

Some of them seemed a little crunchy at the top back waist. Like a bunch of gel beads right up there clumped. My DS isn't sensitive to that kind of stuff though (if he was he'd probably be potty trained by now - I wish).

I didn't like the design - purple curlicues all over the front and butt in addition to the weebles which run across the waist. A little girlie, but I will put my DS in anything that works and is cheap:)

HTH.

Marilee
mommy to James
http://b3.lilypie.com/CSwdm4.png

MomtoNico
10-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks- I asked because I noticed the CVS sale.

nbrackman
10-05-2006, 06:49 AM
I bought a pack at the CVS sale too. Very papery, not nice feeling like the Cruisers, but they do the job okay. I probably wouldn't buy them again except as an extra to keep in the car for emergencies or something but I don't use disposibles all that often anyway.

No leaks, no rash. So that's fine by me for the price.