PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Huggies Overnites?

rgdevlin
10-03-2006, 03:52 PM
I live in Chicago, and lately I have not been able to find Huggies Overnites in the grocery store or at Babies R Us. I checked Huggies' website, and they're still showing them as one of their products. What's going on? Does anyone know if they're being discontinued?

lunababy
10-03-2006, 10:58 PM
I recently saw a small package at a Walgreens in Oak Park. HTHs

DrSally
10-04-2006, 08:29 AM
Here in CT, they still have them at BRU and Target. They used to have larger packs at Walmart for a better price, but not recently. Maybe stocking is spotty depending on where you are. Have you tried ordering from Amazon?

EllasMum
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Just thought I would chime in here - in Canada, Overnites have been discontinued, but merged into the Pull-Ups line. There are now Pull-Ups Overnites available which, I am told, are more absorbent than the regular Pull-Ups. They start at 18 pounds size, I believe.

Susan

kboyle
10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
i just saw some at our target. and i know our bru carried them last time i was in there about 2 months ago.

slr
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I bought a pack at a TRU tonight in a Northern suburb, so I don't think they are being discontinued. The rack looked pretty full. I bought my previous pack at a BRU last month. I think there is still a TRU on Western Ave. Maybe you could call and see if they carry them.

ett
10-15-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm still seeing them carried at my local supermarket.