PDA

View Full Version : Not my wool!!!

niccig
10-28-2006, 12:04 PM
MIL is visiting. DS woke up early and MIL had him and sent DH back to bed. I'm sick so I didn't get up. She changed his diaper. A wool cover with a doubler in it and a PUL cover over the top. I know not everyone uses cloth, but I would have thought that someone who used the old-style prefolds on 3 kids would have thought that more absorbency was needed. The drawer next to the covers is full of hemp fitteds and pockets and she's seen my use a half-dozen diapers so far on this visit. And there were disposables in the same drawer with the covers if she wasn't sure.

I should be thankful that DS didn't poop all over his lovely wool...and I'm thankful I didn't have to get up, but I'm annoyed at DH for not taking care of DS this morning and leaving everything to his mum...

Nicci

Joolsplus2
10-28-2006, 01:23 PM
ROFL!... My...how creative... Yeah, thank goodness no poop, that's for sure (yeah, I stick a doubler only in a wool cover for Leah sometimes when we are EC'ing, and ooopsie poopsie...yuck!)

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

mldflygirl
10-29-2006, 03:17 PM
That's funny. Maybe she thought the wool itself was a diaper? Since she put the other cover over it? My MIL would have done something similar - or worse - I'm sure!