PDA

View Full Version : How long should I wait??

mldflygirl
10-29-2006, 03:27 PM
I'm selling some covers on another board, and someone contacted me not long after they were posted saying that she'd "like to try one". That was four days ago. I sent her my payment info, and have yet to hear back from her. In the meantime, 4 other people have contacted me about buying the covers. The first of those 4 (the person I consider "next in line") would like to buy all that I have for sale.

How long do you think I should give that first person to get back to me? I've sent her 2 other PMs asking if she's still interested. The last one was a nice message letting her know that a number of other people were very interested in the covers, so I'd like to know if she wanted to buy one (or all), since she had responded to my post first. She's posted on the board since then, too....

bcky2
10-29-2006, 05:12 PM
i would pm her or email her today and say if i dont hear from you by tomorrow morning(monday) buy such and such time i am going to offer them to the next person waiting. that is what i always do. they either pay or i move on :)

lizajane
10-29-2006, 08:09 PM
ditto.

brittone2
10-29-2006, 08:38 PM
ITA w/ the PPs. Give her one more chance to respond and then move on IMO. Nothing wrong with that ;)

mldflygirl
10-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the opinions! :) That's what I was leaning towards doing, so I'm glad that you all seem to agree!!