PDA

View Full Version : Huggies, Pampers or Kirkland???

amydiara
05-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Whats the latest thinking on the best diapers these days (for newborns). I used Swaddlers for my DS (now 3) and then Pampers until I got mad that size 6 pampers explode when wet and moved to Huggies, which have worked well. Kirklands leaked on him but he is a huge kid and I never tried them when he was younger.

I dont know if I should start the new baby on Huggies Supreme, Pampers Swaddlers or Kirklands- anyone do any research on this?

Amy

val01
05-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I have a tiny 10-15 percentile DD. The only diapers that have worked for us are the Pampers Swaddlers.

Valerie

Jenn98
05-12-2007, 02:01 PM
DD#1 was in the Pampers Swaddlers and then in the Pampers Baby Dry. DD#2 is apparently allergic to the Baby Dry so we tried the regular, no frills Huggies (thinking that the less expensive brands would have less perfumes, etc., in them.) But I'm moving both girls into cloth now! :)

egoldber
05-12-2007, 08:56 PM
LOL! My little peanut is not even on the charts, but everything seems to work just fine on her. I've used Pampers Cruisers, Baby Dry, Huggies Supremes and regular, Luvs, they all seem to work.

pb&j
05-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Aren't Kirklands pretty much the same as huggies supremes?

We went with Huggies Supremes because Pampers gave DS a terrible diaper rash, and the perfumey scent was nauseating to both DH and I.

-Ry,
mom to Max the one year old
and my girl in heaven

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/37124.gif