PDA

View Full Version : What is the quality of kirkland brand diapers?

kaykaysmom04
06-08-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi all,
I am wondering what you all think about the quality to kirkland brand diapers. i just recieved a few and am wondering what they compare too. and how much do they usually cost? and how do there sizes run- small. or generous?

Thanks

almostamom
06-16-2007, 05:26 PM
The Kirkland dipes fit my DS about the same as Huggies which is one size larger than Pampers - (if he wore a 4 in Pampers, then he wore a 5 in Kirkland/Huggies). We never had any leaks in them, however, my DS REFUSES to wear them. When I would try to put one on him he would shake his head "no" and push the diaper away. We ended up giving away about 1/2 of a box. He had worn them for about 6 mos. without a problem (we used cloth at home and disposables when we were out). Now he will only wear Huggies, but NOT the ones at Costco, no, that would be too cost efficient for my child. He will only wear Huggies Supreme something or other from the grocery store!

HTH,
Linda

deannanb
06-17-2007, 07:12 AM
$34.89 for 160 of the size 5.

you can go to costco.com and search for diapers to find out the quantity of other sizes.

I use these all of the time - working on potty training, so not buying as many diapers these days.

Their wipes are the only ones I use.

They run a tad small, but I guess that depends on your child.