PDA

View Full Version : Size 3 Disposables?

JoyNChrist
07-22-2007, 09:27 PM
DS is in size 3 diapers now (already! he's growing too fast...sigh...). We've been using Pampers Swaddlers, but they only go up to size 2 and now I don't know what to use. We have a box of size 3 Pampers Baby Dry that someone gave me at my baby shower, but I don't like the way they fit. Any recommendations? I'd love to find something that fits well in the leg area and is soft outside (like the Swaddlers...not plasticky feeling).

TIA!

hez
07-23-2007, 06:35 AM
There is a Swaddlers size 3 diaper on the market-- it's labeled as 'size 2-3'. Not sure where all it's being sold, but I know Amazon carries it:

http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Swaddlers-Size-14-22-Economy/dp/B000P9S81O

Good luck finding a size 3 you like!

Momof3Labs
07-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Many have found that Huggies Supreme size 3 makes a good in-between diaper when babies outgrow pampers swaddlers size 2. You won't find anything quite as soft as swaddlers on the outside, but if you think about it, that's really a feature for moms vs. babies since they can't feel it!

megs4413
07-23-2007, 09:52 AM
they do make swaddlers in a 3 now, though i haven't seen them at target...

huggies supreme with the natural fit are the closest to swaddlers...though i find they run smaller than swaddlers do so they might not work either.

this was tough for us with DD, too! she got so big so fast...and i didn't want to move to the cruisers, but ended up doing it anyway. GL!

amandabea
07-25-2007, 07:45 AM
I buy the Swaddlers size 2-3 at Toys R Us. I've also seen them at Target and the grocery store, but in smaller packages. Someone also gave us a pack of size 3 Pampers Cruisers...I haven't tried them yet, but Pampers indicates those are the next in the progression, so they may be similar to the Swaddlers. I tried Huggies, but they just don't work as well (leaks) or feel as soft as the Swaddlers.

Momof3Labs
07-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Cruisers size 3 are nothing like Swaddlers - not soft at all, IMO (but then I'm most used to cloth). They are also quite big compared to size 2's and are too much of a size jump for many babies. Thus my suggestion of Huggies Supreme size 3 to bridge the gap.

scoop22
07-28-2007, 09:18 PM
we were in the same boat you are in. we didn't know where to go. we tried several kinds. what worked best for us were white cloud from walmart. i just recently tried huggies and luvs and they just didn't work for ds. good luck. it's tough to find something you like. i learned something new today. i didn't know they made swaddler 2-3. i guess ds is past that stage

http://b3.lilypie.com/Sd3bm4.png

crimsonowl
08-07-2007, 10:02 AM
We transitioned from Size 2 Swaddlers to Size 3 Cruisers with no problem. The Swaddlers and Cruisers seem very similar to me, and we've never once had a leakage problem with either.

Good luck!

overcome
08-08-2007, 01:21 PM
>We transitioned from Size 2 Swaddlers to Size 3 Cruisers with
>no problem. The Swaddlers and Cruisers seem very similar to
>me, and we've never once had a leakage problem with either.
>
>Good luck!

I agree...