PDA

View Full Version : Liners, Doublers, and Inserts- Which is your favorite?

zephyr
07-30-2007, 08:56 PM
I was looking at Thirsties brand, but then I thought maybe I should post here and see what other moms use and what works for them...So if you have a favorite or one that really works for you, do you mind sharing? TIA.

Zephyr

MeAndMyStar
07-31-2007, 01:23 AM
I've found the Joey Bunz hemp inserts to be my favorite for pocket diapers, or even by itself with a snug cover. Cottonbabies also have worked good for us. For nighttime, I really recommend the Baby Kicks hemparoo prefolds trifolded and stuffed into Fuzzibunz or BG pocket. They hold a river!

For liners I made my own with microfleece but prefer the microfleece Mother of Eden brand I bought. They are super thin, but tend to pill up but I still prefer them for some reason over the homemade ones. :)

lizajane
07-31-2007, 09:41 PM
liners, doublers and inserts, OH MY!

sorry. i couldn't resist.

i think hemp doublers are best.

microfiber inserts OR microfiber wrapped around hemp for a soaker kiddo.

and microfleece liners you cut yourself from any ol' microfleece.

;)

zephyr
07-31-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys, you can imagine how overwhelming it is looking through all the websites trying to decide.

Zephyr

o_mom
08-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Inserts - microfiber towels from Sam's club during the day, LizaJaneBaby nighttime hemp inserts for night.

Doublers - No real preference. I do like the extra ovals from the hemp Stuffins (happy heinys?) on the little one and I'm thinking about trying some bigger hemp doublers but haven't decided on anything.

Liners - Stay-dry liners I like Joann's antipill fleece rectangles or 'Y's' cut myself. For flushables I like the Diaperaps best.