PDA

View Full Version : Favorite site to order pockets and inserts

Sweetpea972
08-21-2007, 08:25 PM
Looking for a good website to order fuzzi bunz, bumgenius, happy heinys and inserts. What are your favorite inserts?
Also thinking of diapering at night now and wondering how to do that with pockets. My DS just leaked at naptime today with a bumgenius and one microfleece insert.
Thanks!!

Joolsplus2
08-25-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm a huge fan of ducky buns www.duckybunsetc.com, and we can't use BG's at night/sleeping either (leak central...I must not have stuffed enough?). I like www.diaperware.com, but I'm not sure if it's the cheapest, I just like how their site is so easy to order from, you know exactly what they have in stock, etc. We go back and forth between FB's and HH's (just the plain colors, the prints can be wicky), depending on if dd is feeling like ripping her dipes off (hh's are easier to get off, fb's are harder!).
If you want BG's, just go to cottonbabies, I think they actually make them (I really don't love their microfiber inserts...if you can upgrade to hemp it's much trimmer and more absorbent, IMO)

Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

luvsviola
08-25-2007, 08:18 PM
I like nickisdiapers.com which has free shipping on pockets. My insert of choice is Cotton Babies, which come with the bumGenius. At night, I add a WAHM hemp insert I got on eBay or a second insert.

saschalicks
08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
I've had good luck with www.kellyscloset.com. Their turnaround time was great and good prices.

mcdonald29
08-28-2007, 06:45 PM
I like both EmiBeans and Abby's Lane -both WAHM with great customer service and fast shipping. They often offer discount codes when you join their newsletters (neither of which are high volume).