PDA

View Full Version : Littleman's new diaper habit. . .

kitmama
08-30-2007, 06:00 PM
I am tired of changing his sheets. Littleman (as many of you know) is potty trained, but wears a diaper at night (and often for naps, too). Well lately, he has gotten into a new habit- if he pees in the middle of the night, he feels uncomfortable- so he removes his wet diaper, throws it on the floor and promptly falls back asleep half naked. Usually this means that he wets his bed sometime in the wee hours of the morning.

I am not sure he is even really aware of his actions when he is doing this- I encourage him to wake me if he needs a new diaper, but he never does. He doesn't want to get out of bed.

Anyone else ever encountered this problem? What did you do? I am wondering if some nice, absorbant, waterproof trainers are the way to go. . . at least I could have a clean one on the bedside table for him to change into himself (and a pail for any wet diapers). Maybe I'd even be able to get him to go potty in the middle of the night, if he could pull his diaper up and down himself?? I don't know. . .

Any ideas?