PDA

View Full Version : Dipes for large-thighed baby?

downwarddog
10-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi all,
My DS is now 4 mos & is wearing medium FBs. FBs were the workhorse of my DDs stash, but I'm noticing that he has much chunkier thighs than DD and I get red marks from the elastic. They also seem wider on him than they were on her, but that may just be my bad memory!

Anyone have any dipes they can recommend (not fitteds) which are narrower in the crotch, and better for chunky thighs?

Thanks!
~Lenore

MarisaSF
10-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Happy Heinies would likely fit the bill. I've heard they are good for chunky-thighed babes. My DD was not particalrly chunky-thighed, so they fit her kind of funny (high on the hip), whereas the FBs fit her well.

tarahsolazy
10-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Daisy Doodles AIOs fit my insanely chunky-thighed 6 mo old DD best. We've had bad red marks from FBs, too. VB AIOs are pretty good, too, if I make sure I can get most of the thigh out of the dipe. I don't like pockets, so I can't help you there.

Katra1
11-01-2007, 02:41 PM
I use OS Mommy's touch on both my 3.5yo & 8mo (8mo since he was 4mo). You have more bulk with a OS, but mostly in the rise. The touchtape version would probably suite you best at this stage. They're trimmer, IMO. I just ordered some of the new Happy Heiny OS to give them a try as well.