PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to cut old Fuzzi Bunz and use as liners w/ sposies?

danagee
11-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Can the Fuzzi Bunz absorbant fabric be purchased on it's own and cut up to line sposies?

If not, what do you think about just cutting up my old fbs and using the absorbant side for lining sposies?

My sil needs a solution for only night time (her ds is potty trained during days). The sposies are giving her ds a rash and she doesnt know what else to do.

I thought maybe she could just use a lining to protect her skin rather than go all out with cds.

TIA

Dana
ds 8/04 * dd 1/06

kijip
11-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Fleece or microfleece type fabric (it is not absorbent, with FB the absorbent part is the insert, the fleece-y stuff is to keep babe's skin dry) can be bought at a fabric store for a couple of bucks a yard and cut to make liners. I am not sure if that would solve the problem entirely though.

I would not cut up usable old FB for liners, because the diapers themselves could be used for another baby. It seems like a waste of money.

Or how about just getting three to four cloth dipes for night time? Or maybe the FB you have to cut up will fit her?

****Rocking out while parenting my smart little 4 year old munchkin Toby.
The butter melts out of habit, you know the toast isn't even warm. -Ani DiFranco