PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again....

billysmommy
11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Anyone else doing the GCDH this time around?

I just found my first one :)

tylersmama
11-02-2007, 02:07 AM
There goes the next week or so of my life... :P

At least this time around, I actually need to buy some stuff! Hope I can find some good deals on some new covers.

NerdyArtist
11-11-2007, 10:56 AM
What is GCDH?

Too. Many. Acronyms. :)

tylersmama
11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
It's the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt. They have it twice a year and you go around to different internet stores (that primarily sell diapering supplies) and look for an icon. By finding the icon, you're entered to win prizes from the stores. Look out, it's addictive! http://www.diaperdecisions.com/pages/greatclothdiaperhunt.php

psophia17
11-12-2007, 03:18 AM
I have only one left to find, JoMamaCo. Not a clue where it is. Luckily, I have two more weeks to find it...

tylersmama
11-12-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm impressed. I have 4 left and am having 0 luck with them (Snuggle Hugs, Wee Ones, Middle Earth Diaper, and Web Savvy Mama). Even with clues. Maybe I've lost a bunch of brain cells since May or something, it's driving me nuts!

psophia17
11-13-2007, 03:27 AM
I got the last one tonight. YAY! Snuggle Hugs will have been moved since I found it, and Wee Ones was impossible - I only found it because the image didn't load properly one time I refreshed, and it was a red X on the screen. Web Savvy was tough, too, one of the last I found, but there were similarites to another store's hiding location.

Middle Earth Diapers was tricky...you'll get it if you keep thinking about that clue :)

tylersmama
11-26-2007, 01:38 AM
FINALLY got the last 2! This was driving me nutty. I finished last time in under a week, but this time took me pretty close to the whole month! Only 6 more months to the next hunt...:P