PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Baby Dry sized smaller than Cruisers???

merianne16
11-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Are the Pampers Baby Dry cut differently than the Cruisers? We switched my DS to the baby dry size 4 (the cruisers had too many characters and the baby dry are cheaper!!) but they seem to be chafing him in the thigh area. They Baby Dry also seem to be more scented!! DS has never had diaper rash problems before and now he seems to be rashy. Has anybody else had these problems?

thanks,

Merianne

lilycat88
11-12-2007, 11:51 PM
You know, I JUST noticed those same two things. DD only wears diapers to bed at night now and we just purchased a pack of Baby-Dry after finishing a pack of Cruisers. We had been dedicated Cruisers users when using diapers full time but since it's only at night, the Baby Dry did just as well. The DO seem smaller and smellier than the last pack of Baby-Dry (what we had prior to the last pack of Cruisers). We've not had the rash thing yet but it's only the second diaper out of the pack and only at night.

Boo Hiss!

codex57
11-13-2007, 08:34 PM
We're still on swaddlers, but DW's brothers and sisters with kids went from Swaddlers to Cruisers. They all hated the Baby Dry's. Chafing was one complaint, as was them ripping too easily (the tabs). I think they had some other complaints too. Basically, they said it wasn't worth it to get the Baby Dry's.