PDA

View Full Version : My Bio:

JulieL
04-10-2003, 10:37 AM
I have posted here and there things about myself but I'll put it all together here:
As I have posted in the past, I am 22 years old. My wonderful DH and I have been married for 4 years. We have a 12 month old son, Anthony, who is the light of our lives! Our family of 6, counting our three cats (Aja, Katie, and Adrian) live in a condo in the suburbs of St. Louis. My DH graduates with his undergraduate degree in Biology on May 3rd, YEAH!!! He starts medical school this fall, still not completely sure where at yet, but looks like we will be staying in St. Louis, DOUBLE YEAH!!! I work part time for my Dad out of my home. I just love the ability to be with my DS all day! My hobbies include daily checking the message boards (my DS says I am obsessed!, whatever I just don't get out a lot!!!), reading, scrapbooking, quilting and most importantly working out! Before I got pregnant I was working full time and going to college classes at night. That is on hold for now. In the future I plan on getting a degree in special education. My way in the future plan is to tutor underprivileged kids who need special help for free out of my home. So that's basically the whole kit and kaboodle on me. So glad to meet all of you gals, you truely inspire me!

Annette_C
04-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Julie,
I've "seen" you around the board and even replied to a couple of your posts but I just wanted to welcome you officially.
You have a lot going for you for being so young and I hope that all your dreams come true!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02