PDA

View Full Version : introducing Zazi Zen! right on her due date, 4/29

LD92599
05-05-2003, 05:37 AM
Congratulations! A hotel sounds great :-) Sorry to hear you had an unsuppportive nurse; that has got to be the worst!

Enjoy her..the time goes fast (Will is 2 months today...wahhh....where did the 2 months go?).

Laura
mom to William 3.5.2003

Shirale
05-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!!! And love the outfit! Wishing you many more happy, relaxing and love-filled nights and days with your new darling!!!!

blnony
05-05-2003, 08:15 AM
She is beautiful. I hope your upcoming days are just as wonderful. What a sweet husband you have. Congrats!

jojo2324
05-05-2003, 08:32 AM
Congrats and welcome!!!!!

Wow, your DH should write a book about being the perfect husband. I'll take 12 copies. :D

momathome
05-05-2003, 09:06 AM
Congratualtions - your baby is amazingly beautiful!!! The hat is too precious for words! A hotel post-delivery sounds like heaven - I may have to start dropping hints around here! Best wishes for your new little family and enjoy your first Mother's Day together - you have earned it!
-Lauren

atlbaby
05-05-2003, 09:18 AM
She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her adorable outfit and hat! What a wonderful coming home gift your DH arranged, and I'm glad it was able to lessen some of the birth experience frustrations too.

Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful little girl!:)

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01
#2:) EDD 10/24/03

nathansmom
05-05-2003, 09:38 AM
What a cutie!!!! Best wishes to you both.

etwahl
05-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting. You really are lucky to have such a wonderful daughter and husband. It sounds like things are off to a great start. I'm so happy for you :)

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003

nigele
05-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Oh, what a precious little sweetheart! Congratulations to you and the new Daddy.

MartiesMom2B
05-05-2003, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the world little Zazi!

Zenbliss-
I'm sorry that your birth experience wasn't good due to the nurse.
I love the outfit. Your DD is beautiful. Woo woo - way to go DH for the hotel. What a wonderful suprise.

Enjoy your daughter. My favorite thing is to just stare at mine and feel her little hands, ears, feet, etc. Isn't it great to be a mommy?

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03
http://www.mcdyer.com/MartieSurasky.htm

Andrea S
05-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Welcome to Zazi Zen. She is absoltely precious. Your DH had the best idea what a wonderful way to begin your life as family.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

mharling
05-05-2003, 11:17 AM
Yea!!!! And a BIG welcome to your little Taurus, Zazi! What a great picture. And I love the cap! After you mentioned it, I was very anxious to see it; it turned out great!!

Lane also sends a big hug and congratulations. :)

Mary
Mommy to Lane Michael 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b33928e40550

twins r fun
05-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Great news! Welcome Zazi-you are too beautiful! Good luck and enjoy your little girl.

Nicole

khakismom
05-05-2003, 12:18 PM
A big congratulations to you, little Zazi, and your DH!! So excited for you--she is beautiful, and that outfit and blanket are too cute. Love the colors! Enjoy your first moments together! :)

...Maureen

Mom to
Kathleen 3/22/01
Ellen EDD 6/12/03

sunny2003
05-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Congrats to you!! - see, told you we would be mommies by Mother's Day! Good luck with everything - we are on cloud nine as well! Take care!

loewymartin
05-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Congrats! She is absolutely adorable :-) I *love* the outfit. I'll have to drop that hotel hint to Ken with the next baby...that sounds terrific!

Michelle - Mom to Alia Jailin born 5/16/02

Annette_C
05-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Congratulations!! What a beautiful little doll!!
Glad to know mom and baby are doing well. Sorry you had a negative experience at the hospital but it seems that it payed off in the end thanks to your DH!
Enjoy your little angel!
Annette
SAHM to Sabrina 6/24/02

mamahill
05-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Congratulations Zen and your husband, and welcome Zazi!! What a wonderful coming home gift. Hopefully you'll be able to get the rest you so deserve. Take care, and well done! :)

stillplayswithbarbies
05-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Oh she's so sweet! I love the hat. Welcome to the world, Zazi.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

nohomama
05-05-2003, 03:40 PM
What an adorable babe! Love the hat and the name. Your husband deserves accolades for the hotel and the cleaning service. Enjoy these first days and remember to sleep between all the ohs and ahs.

Take care,

celfsh
05-05-2003, 04:15 PM
Congratulations--so happy for you! Zazi is an absolute doll, and your DH, well, I must say he sounds like a keeper, too! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news! Congrats!

celeste
mom to olivia 9/25/02
http://homepage.mac.com/the_big_fish

mama2be
05-05-2003, 05:50 PM
OH Zen, Zazi is so gorgeous and beautiful!!! I just love her hat and love the palatte in the back ground. I just knew you were off haivng her when I had not heard from you.

Awesome DH!!!! He is a keeper that is for sure!!!!
It sounds like you've been blessed with a good gal...and it sounds like you all are having a blast with it!!!! Please keep us posted on things.

Congrats!!!!

Sandy
05-05-2003, 06:24 PM
Congratulations to you and your husband. Zazi is a beautiful little girl. I'm sorry that the labor experience was so stressful but so happy that your darling little girl arrived safely.

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

JMarie
05-05-2003, 07:49 PM
Congratulations! Love the outfit, love the name - love it all! What a cutie and what a gem of a husband you've got. Enjoy your new little girl. She is just too precious.

Jennifer
Mom to Aidan Christopher 01/28/03

liya
05-05-2003, 09:33 PM
Cute little angel....Love the outfit...awww now i want a little girl....:)....

kathsmom
05-06-2003, 09:23 AM
Welcome, Zazi! She is such a cutie pie! Love the outfit! I am glad things are better for you now. I am sorry that you had that nurse. A hotel sounds absolutely fabuklous - what a sweet DH!

Toni - mom to Katherine (5/19/96)and Andrew (9/23/02)

egoldber
05-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!! And extra points to DH!!! Wow!!!

Rhonda36
05-06-2003, 12:20 PM
Wow, Zazi: you are a CUTIE PIE. Welcome, little one! I'm sure grandma will forgive you now for not being an Aries!

Rhonda

parkersmama
05-06-2003, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the world, Zazi!! I've really been waiting to hear about your arrival!

Hope you're all doing well. Sorry about the bad nurse (that really sucks...I got the bad OB!) but glad that it all turned out great in the end. She is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to share the baby days with you. :-)

sweetbasil
05-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Zen,
What a little doll you've got there--- thanks for sharing that pic, she's adorable! Enjoy your first week together, and I hop eyou're feeling great soon! Your DH sure is setting the bar high for future Mother's Days, isn't he! ;)

Congratulations,

zen_bliss
08-25-2003, 11:23 PM
wow! scheherazade "zazi' is finally here and i cannot get enough of holding her and looking at her and loving her!

labor started off great then by luck of the draw, i got an, um, unsupportive (i'm being generous here) nurse, and delivery got unnecessarily complicated and stressful for all of us. (it got so bad, my uncle, who is sort of my surrogate parent & was there for support, immediately called my aunt and apologized for not being there for my cousins' births, LOL.)

DH has completely overwhelmed us with amazing daddyhood. As a coming home gift, he whisked us off straight from the hospital to a night in a serene hotel with fireplace and private terrace for relaxing and recuperating. i flipped out about the extravagance, but he was absolutely right that it was priceless -- it helped me let go of the frustations about the birth experience, and I will never forget that our first night was spent by firelight, and nursing outside with flowers in bloom and hummingbirds and squirrels visiting. meanwhile, our place was being cleaned for a tidy homecoming.

we are so enchanted by her -- she is so good, and strong, and funny! she cries laaa laaa, instead of wahhh! we feel like the luckiest and happiest people in the world.

i'm sending happy labor vibes to all who are coming up next! many blessings to all!