PDA

View Full Version : JULIE'S SON HAS ARRIVED (SWEET BASIL)!!!!

mama2be
06-18-2003, 10:58 AM
With her permission of course I am thrilled to announce the arrival of her second boy Charlie...here is the email that I received just now...Don't you know Kellen is gleaming with the arrival of his little brother!!!! Cheers Julie, Loren, Kellen and Charlie (the name was a secret...till now!!!!!) ...

We’d like to thank you all for your prayers, care, and support during Julie’s pregnancy. Thank you once again for all the love and prayers you offered on behalf of our family…God answered them all!

Charles was born via c-section on Wednesday, June 18, at 7:41 a.m., weighing 8 pounds, 13.2 ounces, and is 20 inches long.

Charlie is a sweet, happy, and most importantly, very healthy little boy, with a really proud big brother--- and equally proud parents. He and Julie will remain in the hospital until mid-afternoon on Friday, June 20. Thanks again for being so special to our family, and for letting us share this news with you!

Love,
Julie, Loren, Kellen, and Charlie

blnony
06-20-2003, 08:40 PM
Julie-
You have the most beautiful family.
I'm glad you are home and hopefully resting. ;)

parkersmama
06-20-2003, 11:49 PM
Congratulations! Love the little guy's name. :-) He is so cute and you all look so happy!!

chrissyhowie
06-21-2003, 02:32 AM
What a great picture of your family! Welcome home and congratulations again to you all!!

jojo2324
06-21-2003, 12:47 PM
Julie, I cannot tell you enough how beautiful everybody is!! Especially you, hours after giving birth! What's your secret? :D

Congratulations again on the arrival of Charlie...I am loving the name!

Get some rest! :D

August Mom
06-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Precious photo. Congratulations! I'm glad that little Charlie arrived safely.

sweetbasil
06-21-2003, 07:26 PM
>Julie, I cannot tell you enough how beautiful everybody is!!
>Especially you, hours after giving birth! What's your
>secret? :D

Ha- thanks, Joanne! Probably just that I went in that morning at 5:30 and was prepped for a 7:30 surgery, instead of laboring all day and night. Don't think I'm lookin' too good now, though ;) Thanks for the compliment- you're a sweetie!

mharling
06-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Congratulations to all of you! The pic here and the ones in the Lounge are great! What a beautiful baby! And Kellen is such a cutie too!!! :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3237413c427 - New 6/18

cara1
06-23-2003, 10:03 AM
Congratulations! I'm loving that picture all in white. Is Charlie a redhead?

sweetbasil
06-23-2003, 11:34 AM
Thanks ;) I'm using Naptime Productions birth announcements and that's the pic I submitted for it. He's got pretty dark hair, and it seems to have some wave/curl to it....

sweetbasil
08-25-2003, 11:23 PM
We're home- yea! Just wanted to post an early pic of our fam in the hospital...things are going pretty well. I was disappointed at first that we had to deliver via c-section (he was measuring pretty big and it was pretty late in the pregnancy to attempt a VBAC), but it turns out he was a big guy, AND his cord was tied in a knot. If we would've tried VBAC, the knot would've tightened, he would've lost bloodflow, and it would've been an emergency c-section. So everything worked out for the best....

Thanks for your sweet thoughts, e-mails, calls, etc. You all are the best!

Big hugs,