PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and loving it!

llcoddington
10-01-2003, 12:49 PM
Hi! I have decided to introduce myself. My name is Lana and I am due December 7th and it's a girl! My husband and I believe this baby is a direct answer to prayer. For the past three years, we have undergone miscarriages, surgeries, and infertility testing. I am so happy to be almost 8 months pregnant that it seems silly to complain about much of anything at all!

I bought the Baby Bargains Book after feeling completely overwhelmed by a trip to register for baby stuff. I then found this website which has been amazing. I didn't know the difference between a $10 umbrella stroller and a $300 one! So, this site has been quite educational.

A little about myself...I have a degree in psychology which I got at LeTourneau University in Texas. Now, my husband and I live in Maryland and I work for my husband's company, doing accounting and bookkeeping. I also volunteer for a first grade class. I am in a Bible Study, a Beth Moore study called "Breaking Free."

Thank you all for your insights and wisdom. I appreciate every tidbit of advice I can get!

amp
10-01-2003, 04:26 PM
Hi Lana! Welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy! Looking forward to getting to know you and your Dec. baby girl!

mamahill
10-01-2003, 04:47 PM
Welcome Lana and the little one awaiting her introduction. Glad to have you and looking forward to getting to know you better!

mharling
10-01-2003, 08:11 PM
Welcome Lana!! It's great to have you here and we'll be anxiously awaiting your news in December. :)

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32e1840e40d - New 9/8

Vajrastorm
10-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Hello fellow mommy-to-be!

Glad you're enjoying pregnancy. While I've never been anything but grateful to *be* pregnant, I can't say its all been enjoyable either lol.

Welcome!

llcoddington
10-02-2003, 11:32 AM
You are certainly right there! I've had my fair share of aches and pains! I've tried to maintain the attitude that these aches and pains go along with being pregnant. However, my husband would definitely say that I have also done my fair share of complaining!

August Mom
10-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Welcome and congratulations! I look forward to "seeing" you around here.

chrissyhowie
10-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Hi, Lana. I tell all my newly expectant friends not to step near any baby store until they read the Baby Bargains Book! It can be a truly frightening experience without guidance!

Welcome!