PDA

View Full Version : Been lurking as well and finally decided to introduce myself.

TaChapm2
12-04-2003, 03:50 PM
Hi everyone! I have been coming to these boards for awhile looking for advice and guidence. What a great community we have here. I finally decided that I better introduce myself. I am Tara and I am a 24 year old stay at home mom. My husband is Jacob and he is 31. We live in Lockhart, Tx (just south of Austin). I love this area! Of course the light of my life is my DS Jackson Ross born on 11-10-02 after 3 1/2 years of trying. So here is a little bit about me. I got married after I year of college (Texas A&M) to a man who my mom picked out for me (go figure). Best decision of my life. His job forced me to quit school for awhile while we moved around for a few years. We knew immediatly that we wanted to start a family. I have always loved children and that was my main ambition in life and with Jacob being older it seemed like the logical choice. Imagine my suprise when I found out that I had PCOS and unexplained Tubal disease at such a young age. So here we are after 3 1/2 years of trying, 1 miscarriage, and finally resorting to IVF; a family of 3 with 2 in the freezer (hope to add them to the family after the new year). I love staying at home and wouldn't have it any other way after all we went through to have him. I plan on finishing school once all my children are in school. I just can't stand being away from DS for even a few hours (longest I have left him was 5 hrs. with my mom). I love my life and feel so blessed. What a year it has been. Thanks for all the great advice over the past months!
Happy Holidays to all!

amp
12-04-2003, 03:57 PM
Tara - Welcome! Glad you decided to come out of hiding. Jackson is a doll! I am a SAHM as well. This is a wonderful community and I think you'll find you'll like "talking" with us here now that you've delurked. And hey, your son is older than some of ours, so you can offer some sage advice about what we can expect!

mharling
12-05-2003, 12:31 AM
Welcome officially! Glad you de-lurked. Your son is a cutie!

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osnt.jsp?i=67b0de21b356c32425b2 - Halloween Pics!