PDA

View Full Version : Former lurker, feeling guilty!

Elilly
12-31-2003, 04:27 PM
Hi! I've been a lurker for well over a year now and have been feeling guilty about it. So, before the New Year is here, I'm introducing myself. My name is Erica and I am a FTWM to my DD Colleen (11/02). I am in the process of TTC #2 and am also trying to go part-time at work. Hopefully, since I have already attained one of my resolutions (to post here) the others will come just as easily-ha!
Thank you to everyone for the outstanding advice over the last year or so!

amp
12-31-2003, 05:14 PM
Erica, welcome to the boards! Glad you introduced yourself and are joining the group officially! Heck, you've already got a 1 yr old, you can give lots of us advice too! And good luck w/ TTC #2. Let us know when you have good news to share.

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-01-2004, 01:47 PM
welcome to the boards...so glad that you have jumped in!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

jojo2324
01-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Welcome Erica!! Can't wait to hear news of your second bundle! :)

mharling
01-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Don't feel guilty at all!! Congrats on formally introducing yourself. :) And welcome out of lurkdom!!

http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/snowman.gif Mary & Lane 4/6/03

Elilly
01-06-2004, 08:13 PM
I don't know why it took me so long to "come out". I still feel like a lurker b/c I read so much and post so little but I hope that will change soon. Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I feel no guilt for checking the boards 3-4 times per day. I think I'd be addicted if I didn't go to work! Too bad I can't read there too!

jec2
01-11-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi there! i'm sure you feel good about coming out of lurk-dom, I know I did. Plus, I felt like I "knew" so many frequent posters that I wanted them to "know" me too! Here's to going part-time and happy baby-making :)

peanut4us
01-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Welcome Erika. Glad you decided to not be shy and come out and talk to us. We're glad to have you. Good luck with your TTC.