PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Minnesota

Rubys_mom
01-07-2004, 02:43 PM
I am a mom-to-be in Minnesota (Baby Ruby due at the end of March). A good friend recommended the Baby Bargains book and I just love it. It was odd at first to read about all the stroller brands as everyone in MN seems to just have navy blue Gracos or Evenflos(boring). I am looking forward to finding a Zippy, Zooper, or a Combi and other baby items more exciting than those found at Babies R Us. I'd love to hear from any other MN moms! Thanks!

amp
01-07-2004, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the boards! It's called Baby *Bargains*, but you'll find that there are sooo many bargains to be had, it can be hard on your pocketbook! }( Enjoy!

jojo2324
01-08-2004, 03:30 PM
Hee hee, too true!! I had to stop myself from ordering a Zippy from the FAO site just because it was such a good bargain. :)

Welcome, can't wait to see more of you! :)

mharling
01-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Welcome!! Looking forward to 'baby news'. :)

http://www.auction-pix.com/katasha/stuff/snowman.gif Mary & Lane 4/6/03

hez
01-08-2004, 10:56 PM
I'm not a Minnesota mom, but it does have a special place in my heart-- I met my husband there while we were summer interns. I LOVED living in Minneapolis for the summer, but even though I'm originally from Cleveland, I didn't think I could handle the winters there :) I have a lot of respect for anyone who can. Plus, I always thought folks from MN were some of the nicest I've ever met.

Congratulations, and welcome!

peanut4us
01-15-2004, 02:44 PM
welcome... so we've already got you into the stroller obsession?! That's great... We're so happy to have you with us.