PDA

View Full Version : Finally Posting

jk3
03-29-2004, 04:42 AM
I have been lurking and posting for some time and now I'm finally introducing myself. I started lurking while researching products while on bedrest which was a great use of time, and more recently to find out more information about products and parenting.

I appreciate all of the responses others have posted and look forward to continuing to share info w/all of you!

caleymama
03-29-2004, 12:36 PM
Welcome Jenn from another long time lurker who took a while to start posting. I grew up in Westchester - are you north of NYC? We live farther upstate now, but I still have lots of family in that area.

Glad to have you here :)

amp
03-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Hello, Jenn! Welcome to our community! I look forward to reading more about you and Braden!

jk3
03-30-2004, 10:17 AM
I grew up in Westchester, swore I'd end up somewhere else, but now we are back in townand I love it! LOL =)

momma_boo
04-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Hi Jenn,

Glad to have another member from the NY area! (Although it is cool that we have members from all over the world). I'm outside of NYC in Jersey.

tippy
05-23-2004, 01:27 AM
Hi Jenn,

Welcome from one de-lurker to another. Sorry it's taken a while to respond to your post but this is actually my first time visiting this thread. I am also a stay at home mom, I live in lower westchester and my ds is 16 months old. I love your son's name. Where in the burbs are you? Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

Teva