PDA

View Full Version : hello, everyone!

kitmama
04-08-2004, 01:14 AM
Hi! I'm a new member on the boards. There seems to be a lot of great information here! I think I will find it very helpful. Already I have enjoyed reading posts in several of the folders and forums.
My husband and I are the proud new parents of Simon Emerson, born October 30. I will try to post a pic. We live near Atlanta GA, in the USA. I tend to do a lot of consumer research on various things, which is why I ended up here. (The Baby Bargains book was tremendously helpful to me in deciding what to get for our upcoming bundle of joy!) I also read a lot, and my husband and I enjoy a variety of hobbies when we find the time. We own and run a recording studio, and I do most of the office work out of our home.
I look forward to reading some of the great threads here, and posting when I find the time! Now lets see if this pic works. . .

papal
04-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome Kit and Simon!! Nice to have you here and look forward to hearing from you. Simon is absolutely adorable.. what a great picture!!! Aren't October babies the best! :)

PS: If you want to add an 'avatar' there are instructions in the Lounge forum..

amp
04-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Kit, Welcome! And congrats on the birth of your beautiful son! Look forward to seeing your posts.

kfcboston
04-08-2004, 05:35 PM
ADORABLE photo, Kit! Welcome!

mharling
04-10-2004, 11:51 PM
I LOVE that picture; he looks so sweet!!! A big welcome to you and Simon. :)

Mary
Lane 4/6/03