PDA

View Full Version : Intro by a longtime lurker...

tmongkol
04-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm due with my first 7/1/2004. :)

I've been reading these boards for a couple years, but just registered recently to be able to post. (started with the Bridal Bargains about 1.5 years before I got married and the Baby Bargains this year)

I've been reading the boards mostly for buying suggestions... We don't have much of anything for the baby yet! The crib is ordered, and we have a Baby Bjorn Active (since yesterday only)... and ordered some layette stuff. (very little)

So I've been studying the boards in more detail, trying to figure out what on earth we need to get (quantities, brands, stores, online vs web, etc...)

Hope to get to know some of you a bit better :)

Tina (& Tony, expecting our first baby; it's a boy!)

JElaineB
04-26-2004, 11:08 PM
Congratulations on your impending arrival, and welcome (to posting anyway)! I also started on Bridal Bargains and moved on to Baby Bargains when I was expecting. Have fun with your purchases, you definitely have come to the right place!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

lilarkk
04-26-2004, 11:28 PM
Welcome and congratulations, Tina!

I also am due in July, however later in the month! (They're telling me around the 21st)

These boards have been wonderful for information! I don't know about you, but I research everything and this has helped me plenty. Just the opinions from other moms is great!

Enjoy!

mommd
04-27-2004, 10:02 AM
July 1st is a good day to be born! I should know, it's my birthday! Congrats and welcome!

amp
04-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Tina - Glad you decided to delurk! Glad you are finding the boards helpful when navigating this terrifying realm of expectant parents. There's a lot of stuff to sift through to figure out what you really need, and these boards are so great for helping you do that!

khakismom
04-27-2004, 12:40 PM
Welcome Tina, and congratulations! Glad you're here!

trumansmom
05-03-2004, 01:04 PM
I was going to post the exact same thing! It's my birthday as well!!

Welcome aboard!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and Eleanor 4/14/04

tippy
05-23-2004, 12:45 AM
Hi Tina and welcome from one de-lurker to another! I can't believe how much great info and support I've received on these boards. I hope you have the same positive experience. My husband and I are Teva (pronounced with a soft e) and Tony and my son is Anthony Joseph Ingrassia lll (hence...AJ). Do you have a name picked out yet??? Well, look forward to seeing you around the boards!

lrucci
05-23-2004, 10:56 PM
Welcome Tina. I'm sure you've gotten some great ideas from these boards. There is a wealth of info from all the wonderful members.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03