PDA

View Full Version : First Timer

trentsmom
07-21-2004, 11:09 PM
I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm a long-time lurker, and this is the first time I have ever posted anything on the internet. There is so much to learn!

I am a SAHM to Trent who was born November 26, 2003. I read the Baby Bargains Book because I had no idea what I needed for a baby. I started reading the message boards to get more ideas. These boards have been soooo helpful to me. I had a serious bout with mastitis that abcessed and took two months to clear up. I got a lot of good advice here - I plan on taking lecithin until I wean!

I'm a shy person, so I'll have to make myself post messages instead of just reading what everyone else has written. And as soon as I figure out how everything works, I'll add an avatar. (DH just told me he can help me with that!) OK - off to read more messages!

trentsmom
07-21-2004, 11:09 PM
I feel like I should introduce myself. I'm a long-time lurker, and this is the first time I have ever posted anything on the internet. There is so much to learn!

I am a SAHM to Trent who was born November 26, 2003. I read the Baby Bargains Book because I had no idea what I needed for a baby. I started reading the message boards to get more ideas. These boards have been soooo helpful to me. I had a serious bout with mastitis that abcessed and took two months to clear up. I got a lot of good advice here - I plan on taking lecithin until I wean!

I'm a shy person, so I'll have to make myself post messages instead of just reading what everyone else has written. And as soon as I figure out how everything works, I'll add an avatar. (DH just told me he can help me with that!) OK - off to read more messages!

amp
07-22-2004, 12:02 PM
Chantel, welcome to the group! Don't be afraid of posting. There really are no stupid questions. And searching the archives can provide additional info on so many topics. Looking forward to seeing Trent's face in an avatar. There is a post in the lounge about how to post an avatar if you are hosting it here rather than on your own website.

amp
07-22-2004, 12:02 PM
Chantel, welcome to the group! Don't be afraid of posting. There really are no stupid questions. And searching the archives can provide additional info on so many topics. Looking forward to seeing Trent's face in an avatar. There is a post in the lounge about how to post an avatar if you are hosting it here rather than on your own website.

TaChapm
07-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome! Glad you decided to de-lurk!
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

TaChapm
07-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome! Glad you decided to de-lurk!
Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

cdmamatutu
07-24-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm also a shy person. It takes a little while to get the nerve up to post sometimes, but it also forces me to come out of my shell a bit. Maybe it's the same for you. At any rate, I see that I'm nearly at 50 posts already! LOL You'd never know I was an introvert based on that number. :) You'll be racking up posts before you know it. ;)

Welcome!
Jaina

cdmamatutu
07-24-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm also a shy person. It takes a little while to get the nerve up to post sometimes, but it also forces me to come out of my shell a bit. Maybe it's the same for you. At any rate, I see that I'm nearly at 50 posts already! LOL You'd never know I was an introvert based on that number. :) You'll be racking up posts before you know it. ;)

Welcome!
Jaina

brigmaman
07-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Welcome, Chantel! Looking forward to hearing more about Trent!

brigmaman
07-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Welcome, Chantel! Looking forward to hearing more about Trent!