PDA

View Full Version : First Post

lisa56308
07-24-2004, 12:32 AM
I've been lurking here for awhile and thought it was time to register and introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I'm mommy to Jacob (9) and Tyler (9 months). I work part-time opposite of DH so one of us is home with the boys. I've been married to Ron for 14 years (in September) and we live in central MN. I've found the Baby Bargains book to be a huge help in buying things since it's been awhile since we've had a baby around. And can you believe I had the first edition of the book before my first son was born 9 years ago?! I've enjoyed reading this board and have found it extremely helpful. Of course dh would say I've done nothing but spend more money since visiting this site. I've been introduced to the wonders of Land's End, Gymboree, Robeez and Shooshoos. I've only read about Hannah Andersson, Naarjte and Preschoolians and I have a feeling those will be some of my next shopping sprees. I look forward to posting and getting to know people!
Lisa
Jacob 6/95
Tyler 10/03

lisa56308
07-24-2004, 12:32 AM
I've been lurking here for awhile and thought it was time to register and introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I'm mommy to Jacob (9) and Tyler (9 months). I work part-time opposite of DH so one of us is home with the boys. I've been married to Ron for 14 years (in September) and we live in central MN. I've found the Baby Bargains book to be a huge help in buying things since it's been awhile since we've had a baby around. And can you believe I had the first edition of the book before my first son was born 9 years ago?! I've enjoyed reading this board and have found it extremely helpful. Of course dh would say I've done nothing but spend more money since visiting this site. I've been introduced to the wonders of Land's End, Gymboree, Robeez and Shooshoos. I've only read about Hannah Andersson, Naarjte and Preschoolians and I have a feeling those will be some of my next shopping sprees. I look forward to posting and getting to know people!
Lisa
Jacob 6/95
Tyler 10/03

TaChapm
07-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Glad you deceded to de-lurk! These boards are filled with such great information and people. I'm sure you will fit right in and can offer up some great information since you have an older son.

Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

TaChapm
07-24-2004, 01:03 AM
Glad you deceded to de-lurk! These boards are filled with such great information and people. I'm sure you will fit right in and can offer up some great information since you have an older son.

Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02

http://lilypie.com/baby2/021110/1/5/1/-6/.png

kfcboston
07-30-2004, 05:09 PM
Lisa -

Isn't it funny how that works! Same here. I've discovered more high-end name brands here than anywhere else! But good bargain tips abound too.

Welcome!

kfcboston
07-30-2004, 05:09 PM
Lisa -

Isn't it funny how that works! Same here. I've discovered more high-end name brands here than anywhere else! But good bargain tips abound too.

Welcome!

amp
07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Lisa - Welcome to you! I'm a mommy of a Jacob also, but mine is just 14 mths.

amp
07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Lisa - Welcome to you! I'm a mommy of a Jacob also, but mine is just 14 mths.

lrucci
08-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Welcome Lisa!!! We loolk forward to hearing more about your children. Becareful in the Layette forum,, it can be dangerous to your wallet. Though I suspect you may have already figured that out - lol.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

lrucci
08-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Welcome Lisa!!! We loolk forward to hearing more about your children. Becareful in the Layette forum,, it can be dangerous to your wallet. Though I suspect you may have already figured that out - lol.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh 7/19/03

tippy
08-02-2004, 02:45 AM
Glad you are sharing with us! Look forward to seeing your posts. And I know what you mean. I've purchased a Kettler Trike, Timbuk-2 Bag and hand made bibs all in the recent past! I work part time as a massage therapist and may need to pick up a few extra clients to cover my BB spending habits!