PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am new

StephanieW
07-24-2004, 06:53 PM
I've been lurking and posting on occassion but now I am ready to introduce myself. My names is Stephanie. I've been married for 3 years and my husband and I are adopting a baby girl from China. We are hoping to bring her home at the end of springtime 2005.

I am an avid second hand store shopper and I also like to read, cycle and do yoga.

This site is a big help since preparing for the baby is the first time I am in charge of budgeting. It should be interesting.

StephanieW
07-24-2004, 06:53 PM
I've been lurking and posting on occassion but now I am ready to introduce myself. My names is Stephanie. I've been married for 3 years and my husband and I are adopting a baby girl from China. We are hoping to bring her home at the end of springtime 2005.

I am an avid second hand store shopper and I also like to read, cycle and do yoga.

This site is a big help since preparing for the baby is the first time I am in charge of budgeting. It should be interesting.

cdmamatutu
07-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Stephanie,

My husband is an avid cyclist as well. Do you ever race or do you just ride for your own enjoyment/physical well-being?

Good luck on the adoption. I'm sure you can wait to bring your new daughter home. :)

Jaina

cdmamatutu
07-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi Stephanie,

My husband is an avid cyclist as well. Do you ever race or do you just ride for your own enjoyment/physical well-being?

Good luck on the adoption. I'm sure you can wait to bring your new daughter home. :)

Jaina

amp
07-25-2004, 05:45 PM
Hello Stephanie! Welcome to the boards! Good luck on weathering the next several months as you wait to bring your little girl home!

amp
07-25-2004, 05:45 PM
Hello Stephanie! Welcome to the boards! Good luck on weathering the next several months as you wait to bring your little girl home!

kfcboston
07-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Welcome Stephanie! I love a second-hand bargain too. Do you eBay?

Good luck counting down the months!

kfcboston
07-30-2004, 05:06 PM
Welcome Stephanie! I love a second-hand bargain too. Do you eBay?

Good luck counting down the months!