PDA

View Full Version : Another intro!

New Mom Mary
08-19-2004, 08:55 PM
Hi, My name is Mary, and I am relatively new to the boards after a friend recommended the Baby Bargains book. I'm an analyst by trade, so this right up my alley...
My husband and I are having our first child in January; I am just loving all the feedback on all of the products I have been reading about!
So I thank you in advance for your advice, and I look forward to learning a lot from all of you! And I hope I can return the favor when I get some experience.

jubilee
08-20-2004, 05:04 AM
Hi Mary! The Baby Bargains book and this website are really incredable! I wish I had this book when I was having my first child. The nightmares I had with strollers and carseats... uggh. This wonderful group of people (along with the Field's) have made gearing up for baby so much smarter!

almostamom
08-21-2004, 01:08 PM
Mary,
Welcome! I've only been on these boards a short time myself. The people on these boards are so helpful. Sometimes I feel like my questions are so silly or basic, yet these moms (and dads) are so willing to help. Congratulations on your upcoming motherhood :)

~Linda~
Baby #1 due Nov 17, 2004

new_mommy25
08-22-2004, 06:22 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy. You must be so excited.

alkagift
08-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Welcome Mary! Have fun researching! When you get to the stroller question, Excel helps!

Allison
Mommy to Matthew Clayton, 5/19/03